Continuous growth in social metrics, from audience reach to website referrals, is a meaningful goal for marketers. But in all, engagement scores are arguably the most prized - it's gratifying to know there's a live person at the other end of cyberspace who really gets you!
Is your brand using a national calendar to develop content that speaks to your audience? Whether you're a home furnishings manufacturer or an interior designer, your customer or client is a participating member of society. And with over 2,000 unofficial holidays to choose from, it's easy enough to find common ground.
Break out that hashtag to join the conversations that matter. In a 2015 post by social media strategist Andrew Mucci, he points to stats like 489,000 posts on Twitter alone for April's #nationalsiblingsday.
Let us know how we can help. Until then, Cheers!
Recipe courtesy of Tony Abou-Ganim
It’s easier to correct a drink that is too tart than too sweet and a tarter drink makes for a better aperitif before a meal. Make sure you use crushed ice in a Mojito.
Yield 1 drink
- 1.5 oz. 10 Cane Rum
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Juice of one whole lime freshly squeezed
- 12 to 14 fresh spearmint leaves
- Chilled soda water
1) In a tall highball glass, muddle simple syrup and mint leaves. The trick is to muddle just enough to release the oils from the mint leaves while leaving the mint leaves intact.
2) Crush ice in a heavy plastic bag.
3) Add crushed ice and rum.
4) Stir until the outside of the glass begins to frost.
5) Spritz with chilled soda water.